Friday, August 7, 2009

Sliding Doors

*Sometimes I write comments in forums that end up making no sense. Instead of looking like an ass in the forum and wasting 15 minutes of writing up something that is atypically long for an Internet forum anyway, I will occasionally post those that did not make it elsewhere on the Internet.

The company I work for got sliding doors for a few of their offices. The CEO for the last two months that we've been in the building has been gloating about them to anyone who would listen. Since I was in one of those offices, I heard this same spiel everyday for about the last three months: 1) for sliding doors, he was quoted $15,000 2) he decided to do this himself 3) he spent 2 months calling companies for hardware 4) a company in Germany had the hardware 5) they cut down pieces of wood to door size 6) it cost $50 more than a regular door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails