Friday, October 19, 2012

Sticky Fingers: Is It Worth the Glitterbang?


I read about Sticky's Finger Joint in one of my food e-mails,
and as luck would have it, I got a discount from one of those online coupon-type deals.

Here's what we got:

$10
TENDER CHICKEN BREAST BREADED WITH CRUSHED PRETZELS! SERVED DRIZZLED WITH HOMEMADE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE, THEN TOPPED WITH PRETZEL STICKS AND SPRINKLED WITH PRETZEL SALT. DELICIOUS AND STICKY!

This was great--definitely something to try again.
The pretzels got a little lost, but it was delicious and sticky.
I used the chocolate BBQ dip for this one.
It was a good.



$4
GREEN BEAN FRIES (ADD WASABI GLITTERBANG + 0.50)

Jon felt it was a little too coated and not crispy enough.
I liked it, and I'd get it again.
The glitterbang was good.


$12
A FINGER WITH ENOUGH GARLIC TO WARD OFF ALL BLOOD SUCKERS! MARINATED, GRILLED FINGERS ARE SERVED ON A BED OF ROASTED GARLIC. SERVED WITH A DOT OF GARLIC AOILI, CLOVES OF BLACK GARLIC AND OUR VAMPIRE GLITTER.

It's naked because it's not coated.
It's a vampire killer because there's a lot of garlic.
I feel like it could do a bit more garlic.
In the vein of killing, I thought the mango death sauce
would've been a good complement.
The mango death sauce was
WAY. TOO. SPICY. though.
I don't remember the vampire glitter at all.
I don't know.
Jon and I wouldn't recommend it.
Try another one.


$4
HANDCUT IDAHO POTATO FRIES (ADD TRUFFLE GLITTERBANG + 0.50)

These were like every other truffle fry.
Nothing too significant.


$3.75
Organic mango and Guava juice mixed with natural spring water.

This was yummy.
I had carried two of them though
one in each hand
in the rain
from the location
to the subway
on the subway
to home.
It wasn't really that worth it to transport.
So about the meal and the glitterbang,
is it worth it?
The short answer is: definitely if you have a coupon. 

(Descriptions and prices copied and pasted from their website.)

1 comment:

  1. i just like these names... glitterbang.. naked vampire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails