Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Goals: Week 6

Nearly forgot about my goals for this week. (By the way, if you like setting goals and seeing how well you keep up with them you might want to check out Joe's Goals. Jon uses it, but I don't really care for it since something like that sort of makes me not want to accomplish my goals if it's just going to yell at me about it.)

1)
Email people to expand network.
2)
Edit some more pages of Jon's Grandpa's autobiography. I said I'd get it done by the end of this month...
3) Beat last week's mTurk earnings.
4)
Read more pages of Infinite Jest.
5) Go to the library.
6) Excel in interview on Thursday. Yup, I've an interview, but I don't know how I really feel about working full time again.
7) Get wedding dress delivery thing notarized.
8) Get flat rate box from the post office.
9) Fix up resume.
10) Finish four things on this list.

*Invitation design is done! Stefanie proofed it and everything. Now I just gotta mass produce and emboss it and tie it together and learn calligraphy/trace addresses and figure out Jon's parents' guests. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails