Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's been awhile hasn't it?

Okay, so to resume the online posting of my life, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures that may best illustrate what's been going on since November 2005. But first, to note what's going on at this very second: Jon's at work; tomorrow's Easter; I sort of cleaned up the apartment; I've gained quite a few skin cells since November; my plants are still alive; it's beautiful out, though I've not been out, but with the windows open, it's a beautiful thing; I made Jon and Wee hats; I made a few scarves; I've yet to finish my blanket.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, this is so weird. I also just came back to my little blogspot. I just remembered you had one too, so I thought I'd check out as to whether or not you had abandoned it like I did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails