Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tofu and What's Going Through My Head

Second day out. I think I'm doing okay though.

I played hours of games after lunch, and the only one I really liked was Cake Mania 3.

Anyway, at Mitsuwa on Sunday in the bin area by the vegetables, there was some crazy looking tofu. Some were shaped like surfboards and others were shaped like boobs (which reminded me of the guy in Tokyo selling pudding boobs but didn't allow pictures to be taken of them) or Pokeballs. The tofu was pretty delicious if you like creamy tofu. The one called "Johnny" is Jon's favorite.

Anyway, their website is cool and additionally reminiscent of what my head feels like nowadays:

http://otokomae.jp

Turn up the sound and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I've had that "surfboard" tofu! Katie P loves that stuff!!! It was definitely good, but I think I went overboard (pun oh-so-intended) and had too many of them. Perhaps I'll try them again!!!

    Japan a tofu lover makes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails