Excerpt from the article is here:
Some other words circled by Wallace in his dictionary and their definitions (a longer list is available here):
a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
a number of badgers together.
1. a pet name.
2. the practice of using a pet name.
3. the use of forms of speech imitative of baby talk, esp. by an adult.
a person to whom a legacy is bequeathed.
1.sinning; guilty of a moral offense.
2. violating a rule, principle, or established practice; faulty; wrong.
doting upon, foolishly fond of, or affectionately submissive toward one’s wife.
1. an abnormally turned position of a part of the bone structure of a human being, esp. of the leg.
2. of or in such a position; bowlegged, knock-kneed, or the like.