Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Photo Booth at the Very End of My Birthday Party


With the Photo Booth app on my Mac Mini,
I figured out a little too late that we could've been taking
photo-booth-type photos during my birthday party.

Like it was people-had-their-shoes-on late,
and I wasn't about to ask them to take them off
just to goof around.

And what if it didn't even work?

In the first photo, I stupidly hit the countdown
for the photo booth with the mouse at the front of the screen
and ran to the back by Jon.
Duh.

The next shot, 
I took the mouse to the back of the table
with me.


These are some good memories.
The punch bowl.
The cake.
The dress.


The kiss.


The end.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel turning twenty-nine,
but it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. yay photo booths! yes indeed-o lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails