Monday, December 8, 2008

Goals

This week I hope to accomplish or start working on the following:

1) Put away all the laundry. I still have laundry from our Japan trip that I've yet to put in drawers that are seriously overflowing.
2) Mail items. This includes my Cobra, contract for the band (who we saw on Saturday and are marvelous!), and Thailand contract. I should really get these all out. Plus return the extra shoes I got for the Japan trip to Zappos.
3) Find new recipes to make. Make 3 of them. Pam from Wiley generously sent me the new BA FEF book. I don't know why, but it's difficult for me to look through my cookbooks. Or maybe I know why and it is because I miss working with them.
4) Call Johnny Shek--our catering manager guy. There are some issues to resolve like whether the band we're hiring is fine and what to feed our vegetarian guests as well as what money is owed when.
5) Get a library card. Check out one of the Kathy Reichs books to see how it compares to the Bones series.
6) Finish reading In Her Shoes and JK Rowling's new book.
7) Work on guest list/addresses.
8) Work on designing invitations/overall stationery.
9) Decide if save the dates are what we really want to do now that my mom's given her opinion...and is sending out her own in the family holiday cards.
10) Finish one thing on this list. The difficulty of tackling these items include my wanting to procrastinate by working on another task. That and I'm hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Hungry, you say? Do a third of #3! I love lists, so I love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails