Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Library Card--Check!

But is it completely lazy of me for doing it online?

We have successfully processed your application for a Fairfax County
Public Library card; it should arrive in the mail shortly. To use your
library account before you receive your card, just show a picture ID
(driver's license) to check out library materials.
If you have other questions about your library card, or any of the
programs and services that the Fairfax County Public Library offers,
please contact the branch nearest you. You may locate the branch nearest
you at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library/branches.

Thank you for your interest in the Fairfax County Public Library.


I signed Jon and I up for Kendo lessons and hopefully private dance lessons soon. The deal seems too good to be true. We'll see!

5 comments:

  1. Hurrah for being productive!

    Yeah the pictures on my blog are of my view. I technically face Diamondhead but can scurry up my landlady's deck to take a larger panoramic.

    Getting those GRE's do seem a pain in the butt, but maybe you'll be happy to be in school again--the schedule's nice, but you have to deal with, um, school. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendo? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and good job on the card! It's not lazy b/c it's cold and windy in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can't believe you guys are doing kendo! Whenever I leave school, I always hear the kendo kids practicing and it makes me happy. I think this will also be very useful in sorting out any type of marital kerfuffle. Private dance lessons sound pretty sweet too- which type of dance?

    Yay to libraries!!! I recently got a CD rental membership which is akin to a library card, cos that's all I did back in New York- rent CD's!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails