Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Magic Stick



I got the magic stick
I know if I can hit once,
I can hit twice

I hit the baddest chicks
Shorty don't believe me,
then come with me tonight

And I'll show you maaagic
(What? What?)
Maaagic
I got the magic stick


I'm working on two books (different formats, but the same story) with a character that has a magic stick. And it's literally called a "magic stick." So I can't get this 50 Cent song out of my head. Whenever I think about either title, it's this song.

I used to have the Lady Gaga Love Game song in my head, since that stick was a more recent development:

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick




I'm just waiting for a character that has a disco stick--or a magic disco stick mash-up.

*I think my magic stick is better than my disco stick. Disco itself is a little hokey anyway, but why does it look like a 5-year-old drew it? Annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails