Thursday, January 15, 2009

Booties are done!



The booties are complete!

I got the pattern from here. But I felt the pattern kind of sucked, or I sucked at using it, so I started improvising. I think it worked out well enough.

The project itself took about all the episodes of House and most of the episodes of Kitchen Confidential on Hulu as well as Someone Like You (with Hugh Jackman and Ashley Judd) and Picture Perfect (with Jay Mohr and Jennifer Aniston). Why? Because it took me awhile to stop following the stupid instructions and just go with what looked right.



I hope Babo likes it! At least if he loses one bootie, I know how to make a back up one in a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I want to get back into knitting - I'll post of a picture of a sweater my mom is knitting because she's using like 8 needles, a circular, etc... and she has no instructions! I guess moms are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely start up knitting again when you have a chance. Crocheting though I find is much more satisfying because it's faster. Boom, done. Ohh--Lakshmi sent a cool website for projects, I'll email you. And I want to see that project--go your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails