Monday, January 12, 2009

OMG I Need to Clean

When I returned from Florida on Thursday, it was pretty apparent Jon was too busy to clean. So of course I threw a fit. Granted, I'm not the tidiest person in the world myself, but the garbage smelled pretty putrid. So we spent an angry hour or so cleaning up--I took out the garbage; Jon did the dishes. He started to cook; I cleared off the table and organized all my dirty laundry to clean from the trip as well as hunted for his dirty clothes around the apartment.

Anyway, it seems that though PoPo and I were able to keep the apartment fine on Friday, by the time we returned from New Jersey on Saturday night the apartment is now a freakin' mess again. All the laundry I did is now clean, but now on the floor and unfolded because Jon likes using the dryer as a towel warmer. The thing is the clothes that I said I must put away because it was from our trip to Japan is still collecting dust atop the dresser. I really need to clean out my drawers. The thing that I don't understand is that the last time I cleaned out my drawers and brought it home for the ladies to scavenge before giving it away ended up all over my old room. Nice.

So there are tons of clothes and sheets to sort and finally put away. Dishes to be done. And maybe I should finally throw out all those old magazines--like the ones we moved down here last year. Also, we need a filing cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails