Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reign of Assassins


Movie time!


:) -- Ooh! -- I wouldn't be too embarrassed about recommending this.

:/ -- Err. -- Maybe if you've got nothing else to watch at all.

:( -- What?! -- As in What is this garbage?!



I hate violence, so I was playing some version of a sushi-go-round game while watching this, but it was really good. John Woo + Michelle Yeoh = great film

Overall: Michelle Yeoh CHANGES her FACE* because she wants to put her assassin life behind her. (Who doesn't?) In her new life, a funny old lady meddles in her life and helps her get a husband. Michelle can't be happy yet though. Bad guys mess with her husband, and she takes them down. I don't want to give too much away because the end is intense and awesome. It's like it was tied up with a bow made out of your worst enemy's skin.

Surprise: I didn't think it'd be funny at all, but it was.

* Jon just mentioned that John Woo also directed Face/Off. And thought I was making a reference to that. He also just sprayed me with lobster juice. It's on the keyboard too. Time to eat!

2 comments:

  1. sounds interesting...where to see this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Chris or daddy to get it for you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails