Thursday, April 26, 2012

Movies


So last July I started writing down some movie reviews because it's just easier for me to pull up a blog about what I thought than trying to remember it. 

I came up with a rating system based on emoticons, since they're the most succinct form of a written expression:

:) -- Ooh! -- I wouldn't be too embarrassed about recommending this.

:/ -- Err. -- Maybe if you've got nothing else to watch at all.

:( -- What?! -- As in What is this garbage?!

Then I summarized why I gave that face, what I felt the overall movie was about, and what I thought was kind of surprising. Below are a few that I've recently written. (The list will expand as I repost the bunch of reviews that were in this post originally, and when I review new movies too).

So I hope you check out these reviews, maybe reconsider what you're downloading, streaming, or renting from Netflix or Amazon, and share your thoughts with me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails