Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!


How neat is this Valentine?

I think it's the first real Valentine I've received in a while.
And Lauren also gave me a Valentine with WWE wrestlers and a WWE pencil with
my favorite actor: The Rock.
Why is he so hilarious and wonderful?

It's crazy how this time last year
Jon and I were coming back in from Paris.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Istanbul!
But without Jon because he's not so hot on traveling to countries where a bunch of
the constituents are haters.
It's a bit sad to leave him all alone here.
(He even recently lost his wedding ring.
That can't be a good sign.)
But I need a break from the everydayness of everyday, 
and it's a good excuse to eat some kabobs and see some men whirling.
Whirl for me tassel ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails