Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 39


I had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen last night. It closed up my throat a bit, and I coughed a lot. My throat was sore and itchy like an intensely gushing postnasal drip. It was kind of scary. I took some Benadryl and passed out. Then I woke up and took some more Benadryl and stayed mostly passed out for the night. All was well this morning except for a sore throat. Now I feel much better than I did twenty-four hours ago.

Tonight we had dinner with Joy and Adam at db Bistro Moderne. Joy used her savored registration to get the reservation. (30% off!! and it's discreet.) It was delicious (terrine, seasonal vegetables, lamb, veal ragout with handmade pasta, and a concord grape dessert), but I guess I'm still a little hungry because some chocolate ice cream would really hit the spot now. Hint, hint, Jon. (Jon went to get me some ice cream.)

During dinner Adam left the table momentarily and when he returned he told us that Steve Jobs passed away. It's sad. I'm going to miss his blue jeans and black turtle necks. Hopefully there will be someone out there that continues to try to make innovative/usable/nicely designed technology.

It's Tiffany's birthday today.

Chocolate ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails