Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 40


Ever had one of those days when you feel like the world is against you because you've seen or read too many teen angst-y type things? Yeah. . . . I'm trying to not make this one of those blogs, so I'll talk about the best part about today:

Jon has one of those fancy new phones that has a webcam, so on his bike ride home he called me, and I saw his sweet face wrapped up in his helmet. We rode up West Side together, and he showed me the Intrepid (my favorite landmark--it's a tie with the Empire State Building, but that building has gotten a little too hoary for my taste lately). It was awesome. It was like riding on Jon's handlebar (at some unsafe speed to be actually riding on his handlebar in real life) while sitting on the sofa.


Also every day this week he's also made me a sandwich for lunch: mini brioche with capicola, smoked cheddar, and the baby fennel leaves. Mmm . . . lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails