Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 45

Another animation. Click the stars.
This Photoshop animation is one that I've been working on for about a week from conception to drawing the water towers and stars and then putting it all together. (The first Google link on how to animate in Photoshop is incredibly helpful and easy to follow.) Hopefully, I'll soon get beyond the sun rising and get into something grittier. Like a noir piece. Or a rap video.

Speaking of rap videos, have you seen this?


She's my hero. I'd be her for Halloween or at least the little blonde next to her because I have no idea what this "Super Bass" song actually is and they're dressed like princesses (!), but Jon wants to go as Terence and Philip from South Park. Ehh . . .


Whoa. I just looked up the lyrics for Super Bass. Wow, kids are hilarious.

Eels.

2 comments:

  1. I was expecting them to just bounce around and lip-sync but this was just...something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is. It is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails