Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 14

For dinner I took my leftover Kajitsu spaghetti squash and other vegetables that were in a delicious broth and added some pasta to it. Voila! Summery pasta leftover-Japanese-food salad. I also had an apple-cider doughnut from the Rockefeller Center farmer's market at work today. (My coworker bought a half dozen and shared them.) It was pretty tasty.

Today I finished a proofreading job about a girl who gets an infection from a cut. Her mom's an ER doctor though, so that the girl didn't show her mom the cut didn't seem realistic. Like, what does the girl think her mom does all day? Fluff pillows? There's more to the book, but that's the gist. The next proofreading job I have is about a robot brother from Paris. I think it might be like that creepy show about that V.I.C.I. robot from Small Wonder. (I had to look that up. That show creeped me out.) But I bet the book wins some accolades of some sort because it's just that quirky and weird. And it has illustrations.

Jon really wants to create a kind of booth in our tiny, tiny apartment. I have no idea how that's going to work. For the past few days, I've been sitting in his little nook of a den. I don't think it's working for me. The boxes surround this nook area and are taunting me. The items in the boxes are saying, "Let me out!!! Use me! Need me!! Rarrrrr!" Rarrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails