Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 33

Work was thankfully slow today. I actually had a fun time on Google+ playing Angry Birds during lunch. I got up to level 1-20 and got to brag a few times to my brother and Sam when I beat their scores. I wanted to play CityVille, but I kept getting an error #5 or something like that. I beat two games of Flood It too. By the way, you can't play Google games on a tablet yet as far as I can tell.

After work I went to get our mailbox key made. $2.50! Pricey!

Then I passed by Casellula where I saw Charleen and Ian. It was really nice running into them! Jon and I had dinner at Danji: tofu, sliders, tartar, fried chicken, and sablefish. Mmm. . . .

The Hour!

2 comments:

  1. it's horrible that they made Angry Birds available on the web.....now I have just one more avenue to become even more addicted to the game! it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more friends to try to beat on Angry Birds and all these Google games. Setting a high score for myself is kind of unfulfilling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails