Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 30

It's my yee-mah and Matt's birthday! Woo-hoo!

Went home to NB tonight. Chatted with my dad. Ate delicious pork loin with mushrooms and onions and rice that Wee made. Chris kept Zara in his shirt like an alien pregnancy. She slept. Otterpop dessert. Saw NBC premieres. My mom came home. I tried on the JCrew boots. They looked weird. The shirt and dress are cute. Now to wait for the dress to go on sale. Packed leftovers for Jon. Said bye to my dad. I love when I startle him (he sleeps at 9:30) and I say, "Bye, DADDY!" And he realizes that I'm not one of my sister's runaway cats pouncing on him and says, "Bye, Baby." It's not the good-bye that I love, but being called baby. It makes me feel loved by my daddy. Baby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails