Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 23

Around 6 pm, 9/14/11

About an hour later
My phone has been too fickle to send photos directly from it anymore. And I had a lot of proofreading to do, so I couldn't fight the phone without furthering my nerves towards a breakdown. (I've asked Jon to help me rig up a real camera on a tripod, so I can hopefully take better photos of the same location daily and make a flip-book out of the photos or something cool.)

It was windy and raining when I left work, and I was a bit underdressed for the weather since my sunburn precluded me from wearing pants. And due to the massive amount of ads I've seen for the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) and the fact that I had to try to stay up to work on the proofreading, I got a venti PSL. And I drank most of the five hundred some odd calories of it. Let's just say that the sunset was much more interesting than the nearly three hundred pages I proofread. PSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails