Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 36

Had a nice lunch at Bill's Burger in Rock Center with Dani. Heard some scary stories. Had a Bill's Burger and disco fries. We went all out. Dani came up to my office, and I got her some free books. FREE!!

Jon just switched the window on my gmail--where I type this up--to stare at another screen. We exchanged a look. He realized how ridiculous what he did was since I can't actually type without seeing what I'm typing as I type. Maybe one day I'll be able to type something while he stares off into space/another window that I'm NOT typing in. 

Anyway, Doris and Matt also came up to visit. I gave them the grand tour of where I interned a long time ago and my office. They met Giuseppe and Christine. I gave them some books, then we went to the ninth and twelfth floors to get some more free books. FREEEEE!!!

We went to ABC Kitchen for dinner with Joy, Eva, Andy, and Wendy. We ate the scallops, beets, carrots/avocado, and chicken liver. I like how they call it liver and not pate. I ate the pork; Jon had the halibut. We also ate a delicious strawberry (baby strawberries that were still summery sweet) and poppy-seed ice cream. Mmm. Ice cream. I ate some (a lot) of Joy's mint chocolate chip. It was a really nice dinner, and I think a good time was had by all. I'm going to miss Doris and Matt.

Mital is having another baby! BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails